Psychminded Members Forum - now standing at 6472 members
> Subscribed members: login
Note: Your username is that of your email address, and the letters of your password are case sensitive i.e. some of your password letters may be UPPER CASE. Forgot password? Click here
> To join the free online Psychminded Members Forum: Click here.
> What services do Psychminded Members Forum members receive? You will benefit from a range of exclusive professional-to-professional, password-protected, online services.
* Search online for other forum member psychologists, psychiatrists, psychotherapists, counsellors, mental health nurses and mental health workers by professional areas of specialist interest (more info)
* Track down other forum member colleagues who trained/graduated from the same UK institution as yourself (more info)
N.B. This service is unavailable to mental health nurses and mental health workers
* View professional profiles of other forum members, including their recommended websites, their views on the most urgent issues facing their profession, and, if appropriate, a list of their papers and books published. You can also email other forum members.
* Include your professional profile on the password-protected members forum database. Psychminded will, under no conditions, pass your details to any third party without your permission.
* Receive, if chosen, news, comment, research links and job updates by email
> Who can join? Presently the Psychminded Members Forum accepts:
1. DClinPsych qualified clinical psychologists and clinical psychologists trained outside the UK
2. Psychiatrists graduated from a UK medical school and psychiatrists medically trained from outside the UK
3. Therapists and counsellors who have completed a BACP-accredited course, and therapists and counsellors who trained outside the BACP
4. Occupational psychologists who have completed a BPS-accredited masters in occupational psychology.
5. Educational psychologists who have completed a BPS-accredited masters in educational psychology.
6. Academic psychologists/graduates graduated in a BPS-accredited BSc or BA in psychology, and academic psychologists who graduated outside the UK.
7. Counselling psychologists who have completed a BPS-accredited masters in couselling psychology and professionals trained outside the UK
8. Health psychologists who have completed a BPS-accredited masters health psychology course and professionals trained outside UK
9. Mental health workers (all grades - from managers to volunteers)
10. Mental health nurses
> How much does membership cost? The Psychminded Members Forum is free.
> How to join the Psychminded Members Forum? Click here